Your privacy is important to us. It is Concipio's policy to
respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across
our website, http://Concipio.org, and other sites we own and operate.
- We only ask for personal information when we truly need it
to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your
knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we are collecting it and how it
will be used.
- We only retain collected information for as long as
necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we
will protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as
well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We do not share any personally identifying information
publicly or with third parties, except when required to by law.
- Our website may link to external sites that are not operated
by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices
of these sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their
respective privacy policies.
- You are free to refuse our request for your personal
information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with
some of your desired services.
- Your continued use of our website will be regarded as
acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you
have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel
free to contact us.
- This policy is effective as of 1 January 2021.